Here you'll find the online registration system for medical and healthcare volunteers.
If you're a healthcare provider with an active license, a public health professional, or a member of a medical disaster response team in California who would like to volunteer for disaster service, you've come to the right place!
What does it take to register for disaster service?
- During the on-line registration process, you will be asked to enter information regarding your license (if applicable).
- Enter information about the best way to contact you, and other relevant background information.
- Once you've registered, your credentials will be validated - before an emergency - so that you can be deployed quickly and efficiently. Your information will only be viewed by authorized system managers.
Once I'm registered, what happens next?
- During a State or national disaster, (e.g., an earthquake severe weather event, or public health emergency), this system will be accessed by authorized medical/health officials at the State Emergency Operations Center or your county.
- If a decision is made to request your service, you will be contacted using the information you enter on the site. If you agree to deploy, your information will be forwarded to the appropriate field operational officials.